Sold in packs of 50, the Towing Fees & Access Notice is provided by law under California Vehicle Code Section 22651.07, effective January1, 2017.
Give your customers a general summary of:
- How much a Towing Company can charge
- Where they can complain about a Towing Company
- Their rights prior to their vehicle being repaired
- Information on not paying the Towing Company, or abandoning the vehicle
- Who is liable for damages during towing or storage
- What happens if the Towing Company violates the law
- And, their rights if their vehicle is towed.